Peritonitis and adhesions

Thu Mar 21 00:02:20 2002

I had Laproscopic surgery in 1993 for a hemorridging ovary (or 9 cm mass)and a piece of ovary was left in so I had an infectiona and had a hysterectomy one month later. At the time of the hysterectomy I had a small bowel obstruction and had peritonitis.I have had pain ever since and have adhesions.I am constantly sick with colds etc. I think because the nasogastric tube was only lef in for 1 day when I had pertonitis. I cannot get over this pain and have had no results in trying to get a Dr.to take care of them for me. I am in agaony and NOW at this time developed Shingles from Stress.I am thinking this is all from the adhesions.I have heard of a woman here in town that died from her instestines bursting.I have had numerous Cat Scan's that show adhesions.What in the world do I have to do to get a Dr. to take care of them. I cannot take pain medicines because I also have bouts with pancreatitis since the hysterectomy. Any help is Appreciated and if you know of a physician in Florida please e-mail me.Thanks Help is needed!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: