Methadone - DEFINATELY NOT FOR ME!

Wed Mar 27 20:25:08 2002

Hello Everyone! It's been a while, a little over two weeks to be exact. On my last post I was excited that I was on Methadone and feeling no pain, I said I was kind of loopy and tired but without the pain I was exstatic. Well, I have went through hell! My husband and son kept telling me I was slurring my words and acting weird and I told them they were nuts. Well, last Monday I decided that I was too tired and too many people were telling me I was acting strangely so I stopped taking the Methadone. The next day I started witdrawl that was like in the movies when you see someone coming off heroin...it was horrible! I went to see the pain management doctor again and told him of my "experiences" and he finally has put me on oxycontin. I take 20mg twice a day which I don't think it quite enough, after about 8 hours the pain comes back, But so far there have been no weird side effects or anything so I;'m hoping for the best. I hope all is as well as can be expected with everyone and I will try and be online and more "participative" than I have been, Love to all, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: