Rose

Tue Apr 2 11:39:42 2002

Hi Rose:

Well, it must be the week for it, because although I didn't actually cry I let my gyn see how upset I was last week and that was one dumb move on my part.

As I was getting upset, I could see him drawing away from me. I guess when your frustration begins to show through, they think that you're hysterical or something. I don't know.

Last night I thought about writing my doc a letter to try to show him that I'm not nuts, but I have a hard time with that as when I told him how frustrated I was and how bad I hurt sometimes I was telling him the truth. I just don't want to be labeled. If only they could experience what we do, then maybe they'd understand that we are not overly emotional - we are trying to deal with this pain issue daily, and that can really wear a person down.

I think that your letter to the pain doctor is clearly written, accurate, and a good idea. He needs to know that he didn't address the issues that concern you. I pray that you find someone to help you. I suppose we all go through times that we are discouraged, but we have to go on. Rose, please don't give up the fight. People like me need people like you to keep up the battle....

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days,

--
Clare

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: