Emergency dr visit last night.......another surgery in couple weeks

Thu Apr 4 07:48:15 2002

Well I'v lined up appoint. for this whole month because i'm determined to find out my problem! So i was suppose to have an appoint fri with a new GYN well they cancelled it until tues! So then i called the doc #2 to find out where i should send my medical records! Then i proceeded to tell her how much pain i was in, she said, hold on....well the girl gets back on the phone and said he wants to see you today can you make it.....well i did make it! He was great he listened to me took blood,and did a vaginal ultrasound, he did see the cyst on my left ovary he said it did'nt look that big but that does'nt mean anything since these do burst and he believed the massave pain i'v had was because it burst! he also believes i loaded with adhesions and endo and we need to do surgery to clean it up! I begged him for a lap, but he said..that the endo and cyst and adhesions where to extensive because its been left in there to long! I know I know to many surgeries can make adhesions worse! But at this point i really don't have a choice because the ovaries need to come out and he said he is sure its a mess in there and the only way is to open me back up!!!Waaaaaaaa! I'm scared to death to do this all over again i could'nt sleep last night! I asked him about something to help the adhesions from re-forming he is going to use something i forgot what it is!! I hope i'm doing the right thing? This doc. is a gyn not an ob so that is all he deals with. i really liked him he was very nice and very upfront and has dealed with the endo monster adhesions ect.. Well gotta get off the lady is suppose to call about my surgery date I'll keep you posted!!!!! love you guys colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: