Re: Any help for Possible adhesions?

Fri Apr 5 17:31:27 2002

Dearest GAil, I can only share my own experience with you. After giving birth to my last child I began having back pain and went through many docs and tests. Only to show nothing wrong and I was so confused and thought it was all in myhead. But then I found a doc that decided to do a laparoscopy and look inside and he found adhesions. I had never had surgery before. I didn't know anything about adhesions so any way I agreed to let him do a partial hyst after 6 months and the pain kept coming back and having a grandmother that died of vaginal cancer I was afraid so I kept letting him go in a taking one piece at a time and finally I had no female organs to take out and I was still having pain he had never told me anything about adhesions and that they could be my problem. I suffered and he was my hero. Then it got to the point where he no longer knew what to do . So I decided to see someone else and searched the net and found this site and educated myself. Unfortunately I allowed another surgery and I now find myself in more and more pain and no real releif at times when it gets intense. I don't know where to turn anymore I wish I could cut myself open and remove whatever is hurting me when it starts . It is hard to say but the more surgery you have the more adhesions form and the more problems. It is a vicious circle. And there comes a time to say enough. I hope you the best and educate yourself the best you can look into the quilt and if you have any questions i am here. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: