Re: To all my friends/ Sally

Fri Apr 12 13:45:45 2002

Dear Sally, Please, please do not be afraid of depressing anyone. Everyone is here for the same reason.. support. Yes, there are days where I actually get to the point of sinking lower than low, when I hurt. I cry, I yell, I grab a book and start writing exactly how I'm feeling, both mentally and physically. We are here for you. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 10:28 PM Subject: To all my friends/ Sally

I hope my theory is wrong, but the increase in pain for many of us may be that time is passing and the adhesions are worse and the pain is worse. I can no longer function as a greeter to new people on the board, I can barely sit here. Will power is non-existant. I can't ignore the agony any longer. The choices are limited. There are none really. I won't be writing the board much because I'll just make you all depressed and that's not what I want. So please forgive me, but I seem to be sinking into a bottomless pit of pain. Love forever, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: