Hello Everyone

Sat Apr 13 12:56:09 2002

Hello All:

As some of you know, I have not been feeling well at all, which is why I haven't been posting. I have been reading, and rejoicing.

To All the Newcomers: Welcome to the foundation of your sanity. This is the best place you could possibly have found to educate yourselves on ARD, diagnosis and treatment of adhesions, and what others have been through in their search for pain control and/or treatment. The Adhesions Quilt ( http://www.adhesions.org and then the link to the Adhesions Quilt) will allow you to learn what each of us has experienced, good or bad.

Robin: You are such an angel to pass on reports of Mary's progress. Thank you for keeping us informed, and good luck with your insurance company.

Jo & Shane: I am so glad surgery is over for you two. Jo it was so great to catch you on-line last night even though you fell asleep on me ;) Shane, you are such a sweetie. I can't wait to see both of you, hopefully this summer.

Dawn: I am so sorry you are having a rough time right now. I have been having a rough time with pain levels lately too, aggravated by a respiratory infection caused by a reaction to an anti-inflammatory prescribed for joint tenderness, so I can understand completely how you feel.

Christy: I'm glad you got on the right "page" ;) I opted to receive the posts in my e-mail so that I can download them all at once and then read them a few at a time as my pain levels permit. That way I get all of the posts, but I don't have to sit at the computer at one stretch to read all of the messages at once.

Helen D.: It is sooooo good to see your posts again, I really missed your inspirations and research articles while you were in Germany and recovering. I hope this finds you feeling better, and thank you for the "I Asked God" piece. You show us all so much love, that I know you've found the right answers ;)

Kathy R.: Nice to see you posting again too. I'm glad the New Hampshire contingent keeps on contributing to our group peace of mind.

Chrissie: Love you Hon, and love seeing your pink messages Keep up the positive attitude.

Karla: I am glad to see you posting again too. And I'm sure we all appreciate your unbiased views on both the pros and cons of treatment, especially in view of your personal situation. You are constantly in my prayers.

Kelly: I am sorry to hear that your pain has returned, and completely understand your feelings on blockages and surgery. Stay positive.

Lillian: I agree completely that we are not machines, and that we cannot all be there all of the time. This is my first post in a month, as I have just simply been unable to gather the compassion to respond to others who I know are in the same pain that I am in. Most of the time I am doing well to cope with my own pain and limitations, and don't have a lot left over to extend to others.

Tracey Cheel: You don't know how much it made me smile to see your post ;) I am really glad that these last two surgeries look like winners for you. Hmmm - maybe you or Jo or Suze could adopt me so I can take advantage of the Australian system????? Sounds so much more beneficial than the Canadian system. Hope to catch you on MSN or ICQ real soon.

Sally: You know where to find me when you want to talk. I know you're feeling down right now, and I think a lot of us are feeling that way. I am having problems even getting excited about gardening, and you know how much I love that.. Hugs and kisses, darlin'. Chat soon.

Elaine: I'm sorry you feel that you have been left out of the "loop". There is no click here. Sometimes posts leave us all feeling that there is nothing we could say, or at least nothing positive. And I don't know about the US, but threatening our doctors here in Canada with legal action would get us absolutely nowhere. I hope your surgery has some positive effects for you, but if it doesn't work, no one here is going to say "told you so", because sometimes surgery does work. One thing I have learned since beginning to deal with ARD is that what causes one excruciating pain may not give another even a twinge, and what works well as treatment for one may leave another writhing in tears. We are all different, with varying symptoms and reactions, the only thing we seem to share is that we suffer from ARD. Good luck.

Spring is here, and the birds are back. Maybe this will mean some relief from the pain and depression that we all seem to be suffering from. Gentle hugs to all.

Nancy in NB

ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: