Re: Kelly from Sally

Sat Apr 20 18:11:02 2002

Sally, I usually have to go very bad and then when I get to the bathroom, I can't go. It leaks in between bathroom trips. I am tired of wearing pads. At least I am not in to the Depends stage yet. The Dr. wants me to get the pessory put back in after I get my spinal next week. I hate putting that thing back in, it feels like I am getting a dinner plate put in. What do the funnels do? Kelly -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Friday, April 19, 2002 08:33:55 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Kelly from Sally Dear Kelly, Hi, just a quick hello, did you say it takes you five minutes to pee? That's makes me feel better for some strange reason. My nickname is peanut bladder. I'm always going pee. but it's easier in the country. And I won't tell you why. Going to the city is horrible for me, where are the bathrooms, and a bus without a bathroom is impossible, let alone a car on the freeway. I've got a jug. and lots of old towels and I use them cause I have to but this is too personal and ucky. But it's better than icky clothes. And at least its coming out. Good luck and there some new stuff with funnels that you can wear and no one will know but you need a good pocket. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: