Re: I can't take it anymore

Mon Apr 22 01:04:52 2002

My sweet friend:

Dear God, do you hear us? We are suffering daily with terrible, terrible pain, and lay curled in a ball with tears streaming down our faces because we can't get it to stop. Please, please, help my special friend and take away her pain so that she can just rest and feel what its like not to have pain every day of her life, it's beaten her down, as it's beaten me down and soon we are no longer going to be able to get up. Give us a reason to go on, make the pain go away as we can't live like this day in and day out without hardly being able to move because we are afraid of what the next hour or minute will bring and if we can deal with it.

Chrissie, he won't listen. As I asked myself today to please make the pain stop as I couldn't deal with it any longer; I am so tired of fighting this pain, so tired. There is no light at the end of the tunnel because the next day just brings the same thing, over and over again, and I see no help, no way out. As I was crying today I thought of you and wanted to hear your voice to ask you what are we going to do, and here you sat thinking the same thing.

Dear God, please forgive me, but I don't understand this suffering, I don't understand why we (not just us, but all of us here in pain) can't be helped. HELP US!!!! Give me the strength, the guidance to go on fighting, give us the cure so that the suffering can stop.

I love you honey,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: