Re: It's Surgery Time Again..

Fri Apr 26 03:39:32 2002

I guess I will jump on this one and ask why you are having portions of your intestines removed. Are you obstructed? If not, why are you having the surgery? I know, people don't like hearing me say that they shouldn't have surgery when they are in so much pain, but if you are not obstructed then there is no emergent need for surgery. I can tell that there isn't anyway since they are waiting until Monday to do it. If it was a total obstruction they would be doing the surgery Today! I know, it is easy for me to say don't have the surgery....learn to live with the pain....actually it isn't easy. I don't like telling people what to do....I don't like telling people they should learn to live with their pain...but I must. I don't want people ending up like me. Karla Bobbi Yates <Sugarbear110263@aol.com> wrote: I'm going to have Surgery this Monday 04/29/02. I have to have the adhesions removed, a hernia repaired and a large portion of my Intestine removed. Does anyone have any comments about this. I'm really not looking forward to Surgery again but cannot live with this pain. Hugs and Love To Ya'll, Bobbi

--
Bobbi Yates

Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: