Re: Support

Sat Apr 27 00:37:12 2002

Hi Bonnie, I am so sorry that you have been overlooked recently. I skim posts, and if something pops out at me I will read it. I am terribly concerend about the level of pain you are experiencing at the moment. Are you having more severe pain than usual? And, if so, how much of an increase have you been experiencing? Or, are you just at the end of your rope with this enire mess? I know exactly how you feel, if this is what you are feeling. I have been in about eight different degrees of state of mind and pain, which seems to rotate on it's own axis! How long have you suffered with adhesions? For me it has only been about one year, but it feels as if I have always lived this way, at least my former self seems a dream away. Know what I mean? I have decided, for myself anyway, to not seek surgery at this time. Althought it appears that many women have had some success in Germany using the SprayGel. I guess I shall wait it out to see how long this new barrier works. I sure hope for the sake of those who have sought this out that it does prove to be a success. Hey, listen there, if you ever need to talk I am a phoen call away, or you cal meail me to talk. I goto school, well am trying to, and have three small wild and wacky kids, but am or can be available anytime for people here. It is from this board that I am alive today. Had it not been for an exceptional woman here, i would have ended it long ago. Through my own determination, will, and alot of help from others(education and pain mgmt. friends) I have put myself back on track. I have really crappy days, but there are many days that are okay. Write me personally, I of you would like I will give you my phone number etc. Please Bonnie, hang in there. It can get better, and remember, we are there for you. Happiness. em At Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Bonnie L. wrote: >
>I am feeling very lost,alone,and very very sick. I have absolutley no
>support here at home noone cares whether I am sick or not and that
>hurts, and I come to this board because what I remember this board is
>very supportive and I really really need you all and your support. If
>not answers just some encourageing words. I have checked here for the
>past 2 days, and noone has bothered to respond to my post. It's nice to
>know that people out there actually read the messeges posted, but how am
>I suppose to know if there is no response? I know my post is typical of
>me, but I am at a very very low point right now, and all I wanted was
>just some words of encouragement, but didn't get it. Is it because I
>have contributed to the board? If so, I am very very sorry. my pain has
>me totally immoble sometimes and I cannot always be on the computer. I
>am lucky when I can get on. Please don't take this as a put down or
>being mean in any way, I am just disappointed,I am also in alot of pain,
>so much pain that I wish I could just curl up and die right now. Please
>understand that I need you all, I know I am hardly here but you guys are
>always on my mind. I am sorry if this is taken the wrong way, I
>honestly have no clue what I am saying,alot of it is the disappointment
>of my reoccuring pain and also being medicaded beyond coharence.
>
>Bonnie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: