Re: Support

Sun Apr 28 10:22:41 2002

Dear Bonnie:

Im sorry that I didn't respond to your original post. I saw that Robin had replied (if that's the post you mean), and to be honest I didn't have anything to add. I've been going through a rough week, and when it seems as though the original poster needs someone to say something positive, if I can't I just don't respond. I'm glad that you posted again, because this site is based on support.

Again, I'm sorry, and I will try to be more responsive to the unanswered posts. Sometimes, though, I just don't feel I can. Best wishes and hugs,

--
Clare

At Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Bonnie L. wrote: > >I am feeling very lost,alone,and very very sick. I have absolutley no >support here at home noone cares whether I am sick or not and that >hurts, and I come to this board because what I remember this board is >very supportive and I really really need you all and your support. If >not answers just some encourageing words. I have checked here for the >past 2 days, and noone has bothered to respond to my post. It's nice to >know that people out there actually read the messeges posted, but how am >I suppose to know if there is no response? I know my post is typical of >me, but I am at a very very low point right now, and all I wanted was >just some words of encouragement, but didn't get it. Is it because I >have contributed to the board? If so, I am very very sorry. my pain has >me totally immoble sometimes and I cannot always be on the computer. I >am lucky when I can get on. Please don't take this as a put down or >being mean in any way, I am just disappointed,I am also in alot of pain, >so much pain that I wish I could just curl up and die right now. Please >understand that I need you all, I know I am hardly here but you guys are >always on my mind. I am sorry if this is taken the wrong way, I >honestly have no clue what I am saying,alot of it is the disappointment >of my reoccuring pain and also being medicaded beyond coharence. > >Bonnie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: