Re: Support

Sun Apr 28 14:53:14 2002

Good Sunday afternoon to all;

It is extremely hard to respond to everyone's messages on here. I felt this same way, back when I first started writing messages on here. It's extremely time consuming to scour through every message and then respond to them all. Sometimes we have to pick and choose what might be relevant to our own situation, or how best we can answer that might be helpful to another. This is just my opinion. It's hard not to take things offensively at times when we are all suffering and in pain. I wish everyone the best with whatever ails them. We all suffer with adhesions, we just may not all suffer the same way at the same time. We shouldn't take each other for granted.

Also and ARD Sufferer.

--
Karen Carter

At Sun, 28 Apr 2002, clare wrote: > >Dear Bonnie: > >Im sorry that I didn't respond to your original post. I saw that Robin >had replied (if that's the post you mean), and to be honest I didn't >have anything to add. I've been going through a rough week, and when it >seems as though the original poster needs someone to say something >positive, if I can't I just don't respond. I'm glad that you posted >again, because this site is based on support. > >Again, I'm sorry, and I will try to be more responsive to the unanswered >posts. Sometimes, though, I just don't feel I can. Best wishes and >hugs, > >-- >Clare > >At Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Bonnie L. wrote: >> >>I am feeling very lost,alone,and very very sick. I have absolutley no >>support here at home noone cares whether I am sick or not and that >>hurts, and I come to this board because what I remember this board is >>very supportive and I really really need you all and your support. If >>not answers just some encourageing words. I have checked here for the >>past 2 days, and noone has bothered to respond to my post. It's nice to >>know that people out there actually read the messeges posted, but how am >>I suppose to know if there is no response? I know my post is typical of >>me, but I am at a very very low point right now, and all I wanted was >>just some words of encouragement, but didn't get it. Is it because I >>have contributed to the board? If so, I am very very sorry. my pain has >>me totally immoble sometimes and I cannot always be on the computer. I >>am lucky when I can get on. Please don't take this as a put down or >>being mean in any way, I am just disappointed,I am also in alot of pain, >>so much pain that I wish I could just curl up and die right now. Please >>understand that I need you all, I know I am hardly here but you guys are >>always on my mind. I am sorry if this is taken the wrong way, I >>honestly have no clue what I am saying,alot of it is the disappointment >>of my reoccuring pain and also being medicaded beyond coharence. >> >>Bonnie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: