To the new people who have just joined this wonderful support system....

Sun May 5 14:40:33 2002

Hi to everyone who have just joined.... ") Sorry I'm doing a "group" welcome, it's so much easier for me this way. I promise to say HI to you individually as time goes on. ") First off, I'd like to say I'm so sorry for your devil pain. I wish I could do something for you to take it all away and for it never to come back to you! I'm still, as I keep saying, waiting for that one miracle pill we take once and all the boo-boos are gone and the devil pain is never to come back.....NEVER....ahhhh, my dream will become reality soon I pray. Please know that you are added to my prayer list and that I'm here when you need me. I pray that you find some or all of your questions answered here and know that you've joined a wonderful support group that is so full of love and compassion. Love to all of you - read up on the adhesions quilt and you'll find that you are not alone and maybe some questions you have will be answered there. Love and hugs, ~Chrissie (Christine Damon - Epsom, NH on the adhesions quilt) xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: