Re: Should you have surgery for adhesions?

Sun May 5 14:47:46 2002

Dear Brokenwing, Where did you have the lysis? I am so uncomfortable. I am having real bowel problems now, and I am crying so hard that I cannot stop. I feel like there's loose stool, and it just won't work through. I am wondering if it's a partial blockage. I don't want to head to an e.r., unless the pain gets real bad. It's like I have no urge to go. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear this may mean another surgery, which I am terrified of, for obvious reasons. I never had a nasogastric tube, and I hear they are horrible!!! I just don't know, anymore... Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Browkenwing" <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 9:43 PM Subject: Re: Should you have surgery for adhesions?

> Dear Millie,
> You are right hopefully people will think!!!! I had surgery last July to
> lysis adhesions and the
> Dr used Interceed as well and I am in twice as much pain
> then before the surgery. My bowels also don't move and when I can get
> them to move I can feel it all the way through and it is extremly
> painful. I can even feel the Ensure and jello go through the minute it
> hits my stomach I almost wonder if I could have adhesions on my stomach
> :-( You are in my thoughts and prayers! ~Browkenwing~
>
> At Fri, 3 May 2002, Millie wrote:
> >
> >Thank you,Helen.
> >I say this because I am having even more abdominal/pelvic pain, as well
as trouble moving the bowels. Probably from adhesions. She used Interceed on me after the hyst, and I can tell anyone that Interceed didn't do the trick. > >I am praying that I won't need any more surgery, as I am terrified of
making the adhesion problem worse. > >This should make a lot of people think.
> >Millie.
> >
>
> --
> Big Pain Free Hugs To All
> ~Browkenwing~
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: