Making & Designating a separate Folder for Posts

Mon May 6 16:20:48 2002

Making & Designating a separate Folder for Posts

Making a Folder 1. Click on your "In Box" so your emails appear. 2. "File" (on toolbar) 3. "Folder" 4. Create a new Folder window appears. 5. "New Folder" 6. Enter a "Name" for your new folder (I have "Adhesion Forum" as title of mine) 7. Make sure the "Inbox" is highlighted by clicking on it (lower half of window). 8. Click "OK". You now have a folder designated for IAS email posts only.

Designating the messages to go into this folder. 1. Click on "Organize" (on toolbar at top of window) (or "Tools", "Organize"). 2. "Ways to Organize Adhesion Forum Messages" window will pop up. 3. Move Message: enter " adhesions@adhesions.org. ". 4. Create a Rule: a. "From": enter " adhesions@adhesions.org." b. "Into": click the arrow and select the folder you just made from the pull-down list. 5. Click "Move". 6. Click "Create". Your done and can close out of this window!

All the messages from the board should now automatically go into this folder and not be mixed with your personal emails. All new incoming posts should always move into this area as they come in. When you click on this new folder which should be listed directly under your "In Box" the posts will appear. Your regular emails will still go to the main In Box.

This has been a great way to organize my emails. If I don't have time to read posts it makes it easier to delete them without having to sift through all my emails to do it. JEAN

By being only what "you" are, you can awaken each morning to a new day that's an opportunity to seek whatever you want- with no previous deceptions to get in your way.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: