Re: Maid Service?????

Mon May 6 16:28:43 2002

Debbie, You could make a separate folder for all the different lists you belong to therefore keeping them organized. I have the instructions for making and designating folders in my previous email. Just do the same process for each list.

JEAN

By being only what "you" are, you can awaken each morning to a new day that's an opportunity to seek whatever you want- with no previous deceptions to get in your way. -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 3:14 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Maid Service?????

I belong to several lists and also have a organization that I started to help injured workers called Injured Workers Ministry(injuredworkersministrynetwork@topica.com) . I also have a website(http://www.injuredworkersministry.org) but I haven't uploaded it yet. So I receive a ton of emails. I love this site and for the first time in 2o some years I don't feel alone in the pain and horrors of severe pelvic adhesive disease. I have been to top medical centers and have had surgery done by the best but the problem just gets worse and worse. Thanks for bringing new hope and help to me. Debbie -------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, May 06, 2002 14:09:40 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Maid Service?????

You sound like me with the over 2000 emails. I have started to narrow it down cuz its way to much for me now.

Karla

"debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com" <debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

Dear Angie: When you signed up on the quilt you signed up to be on the adhesions list...which means you will get everyones posts that post to this list group. Had me scared for a moment thinking you were getting all of my emails. But I get over 2000 a day so I'm sure if you were you'd be having a corornary by now. Let me know if thats the case. Sorry. Deb

-------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, May 06, 2002 13:00:03 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Maid Service?????

Just wanted to let you know your mail came to my E-Mail address. Its strange every since i signed up on the " ADHESION QUILT " I have been getting a couple of peoples mail. Im trying to write you all back and let you know.

Thanks, ! Angie

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: