Misinterpretation!

Fri May 10 19:56:38 2002

Ok, I didn't want to do this because like I said I do not want to keep the ball rolling, and things have been soooo blown out of proportion already.

I think some people are totally misinterpreting the "Scranton Thing???"!! I DID NOT have anything at all to do with anything that occurred between Millie and Scranton!! I know from her response it appears that way BUT that is not the way it was meant(see how even Millie's message got misinterpreted).

I was not at all involved in anything and only knew about it "after" it happened. Once again the only reason I pointed it out was in an attempt to remind her what getting hysterical did to her in that situation. The person "who was" resonsible only responded to a situation that appeared to be very bad based on what Millie told them (and very well could have been).

Since my comment was only meant as a reminder for Millie I didn't feel the need to mention the details of what happened and still don't, it is Millie's business. I should have just emailed her if anything.

I also know she "is" under medical care since it has been on her posts and emails and has had clearance from doctors and tests as far as any obstructions and emergency situations are concerned. I would never tell people not to get checked by a doctor or diagnose them myself!!

People don't always know the whole story and then innocent people get struck out at for no reason.

I think that should cover the whole topic and hopefully put an end to it. I am only explaining this because I feel people are now thinking I am some really terrible person who did something terible. I did apologize both on the board and via email so I really don't know what more I am suppose to do. I do know I have learned my lesson and I won't try to offer advice or "help" again. JEAN

At Fri, 10 May 2002, debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com wrote: >
>We must be very careful not to try to diagnose as we arenot physicians. ith
>adhesions we may time after time not have a emergency situation but then
>another time be in very grave danger. I have been there..I have almost d ed.
>Each time one of us gets ill in the manner that Millie has it leaves us
>wondering and having fear that we may be headed for another emergency
>surgery. Millie knows and feels that she can get guidance here. I am new
>here and I can say that your post including the Scranton thing??? may me
>wonder if I was in the wrong place. Just some thoughts no intended harm. Deb

--
Jean (from PA)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: