Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Sun May 12 06:08:31 2002

Thank you Karla,

It was so nice to read about your talk with your Nikki...I hope your granddaughter is feeling better now, and flowers received uexepectantley do have a way of lifting one's spirits.

I really miss our chats and I am sorry that you have to work to make ends meet.... it just puts a little more pressure on you doesn't it (((((Karla))))

I must admit that the home made mothers day cards and gifts my girls give me are my favourite :-) I was lucky to get a special present this year, I don't get gifts very much either....... (Shane & I made a pact years ago when things started getting tight...) so I have to admit to be very excited to receive one today..... this last few months have been well yuk...... just as I know things haven't been a garden of roses for you either....I just want you to know Karla, you are special to me...you and your family are a part of mine and I love you and yours just like mine.... we will meet face to face one day soon.... and then I will have the gift I most want.... the memory of our meeting and the time we spend together to last me a life time *smile*

A special Mothers Day Blessing for you my special friend, and to all mothers...daughters and sisters.....enjoy the day thinking about your mother/grandmother and great grandmother if you had the good fortune of knowing her too... because it is our mothers who help so much to make us who we are and give us our morals, work ethic and so much of the "stuff" that makes us wo we are.... so Happy Mothers Day to all my wonderful friends here at IAS & bombobeach.com

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.