Tish - injections

Mon May 13 02:30:02 2002

Tish,

I read your posting this evening and I am so glad that you now find your pain managed and under control. Could you please explain what you mean when you refer to injections? I was just going through the ASAP sight this evening and I saw a warning about "Injections" that I thought I should pass on to you. Opinion on "INJECTIONS"

A note about "Injections." If you've already tried the "costly injections" and found that they did you no good, be sure and tell your pain doctor that. Never let a doctor give you injections without first telling you how much they cost or how much you'll owe over what the insurance company is willing to pay. I've NEVER gotten any help from those injections yet some doctors can charge thousands of dollars for them and many patients feel that they must keep taking them in order to go on getting their pain treated. If you're in a situation like that with your pain doctor be sure and talk it over and get it resolved.

Tish, I have no opinion on any of this...just thought that I would pass this on to you so you are aware.

God Bless,

Karla

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: