Pain after surgery

Mon May 13 22:30:06 2002

I just had my 5th surgery 4 weeks ago and for the last 2 weeks I have been having a terrible pain in my lower pelvic groin area. The doctor removed ovary tissue that was left from my last surgery and cleaned up the adhesions. The pain I am feeling is almost like my skin in the groin area is on fire and being pulled tight. The doctor tried to do a nerve block today but it did not work and my pain medication does not work on this pain, it hurts when I sit down, try to get up or move my left leg in certain positions and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom all the time. They tested me and I do not have a bladder infection I have had a lot of different types of pain with the adhesions but nothing like this. The doctor did a bikini cut and said that once he was inside he had to cut back around my hip to the my back and go in from behind to make sure he got all the ovary tissue and that I had a lot of internal stitches and that they are pulling against things and that is what is causing my pain. Has anyone else had this kind of pain and what seems to help you? Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: