does the new surgery by Dr Raden or Dr. Korrell work?

Sun May 26 15:08:27 2002

Hello my name is flick and I'm new to this. I had my gallbaldder removed a year and a half ago and I've been in constant pain since, which the surgeon said would go away competely wirthin 3 mos. after the surgery. I t did not go away. I did have a previous surgery in the same area 35 years ago from a gunshot wound. I get a constant sort of inflamed and aching and burning i my abdomen near where the surgery was done and also radiating in my lower back near the kidney. I also feel a constant pressure and pulling in these areas and once in a while get a sharp and painful spasm in the area that can last an hour. The pressure and pain increases after eating and also after exercise and stretching even vigorous walking. this sounds like ARD doesn't it? Does it sound like I could be a candidate for the adhesion surgery of Dr. Raden or dr. Korrell of Germany and I have heard mixed reports on the internet about adhesion removal surgery, everthing from a very low success rate with jmuch reoccurance to a high success rate from these experienced surgeons. Has anyone with a similar condition to mine had this surgery[esp. from one of these docs] and had great results? I don't really want to have another surgery and it scares me but I also don't want to go on narcotics for the rest of my life because of the side effects and addiction[Iam still getting over the effects of an addiciton to a valium type drug from the anxiety related to this chronic pain] and I would like to get rid of the pain so I couold go surfing and dancing again and have a better quality of life. thanks for any repies or info, flick

--
flick1@earthlink.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: