Re: Yep I'm home again :-)

Sun Jun 2 10:44:11 2002

Dearest Jo, First Of All i wil say Thank Goodness you are back at home and i hope feeling a little better. I dont know what was said on the board that has upset you..and for whatever it is i am soo sorry that you were hurt by someone elses words. Myself i know that i look so forward to reading posts from you..i have learned so very much from the things you have to say..even if they are not directed to me..you always seem to help everyone and myself especially. I see this site as a precious gift from God..because just coming here and asking questions and reading posts and telling my own stories..helps me so very much...and i hope others will realize how important this site is to alot of us..we truly need each others support and love and caring..i know i do. And Jo i certainly need yours and i hope and pray that i can offer you some love and support too..because this is what this site is all about..and we have to stick together...i believe that God has brought us altogether and we have to take care of the special gifts he gives us. So please know Jo..that i for one care about you very much! So lets all stick together and help each other all we can..and not hurt each other .. I will keep you in my prayers Jo.. And i of course will keep Thanking God for you and for this place where we can all come and try to help each other...and i will ask him to help get rid of some of the negativess (Is Negativeness even a word?)(well you know what i mean ) that has brought you down, because i believe Jo,that you are a wonderful lovely lady, with so much to give...you certainly dont deserve to have your feelings hurt...but you deserve an award..for all of the help you so willingly and lovingly give us all. God Bless You and your family also. Tish Much Love and Lots of Hugs.
--
Tish.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: