Re: Jo- Chat Room ?

Tue Jun 4 06:02:02 2002

Dear Brockenwing,

As I type this message to you, Shane is looking at the international time zones for USA, Canada & Australia so we can find a few reasonable dates & times to have regular chat sessions.

If you are getting into the chat room and can see your name in the right hand column, then YES! You are in the chat room... now, down the bottom of the chat box there is a section with little coloured squares, it is in this area that you type your message. If you can only see your name in there, it means that no one else is about at that time, however you can float the chat by typing /float and hitting enter on your keypad...

Now while you are on this floating mode, you can check out the rest of the site! When you click on another area of bombobeach.com the chatroom might disappear, never fear, it has simply minimised itself & is resting in your grey panel at the bottom of your computer screen, it will have a little red, blue & green icon and it will say conference, that is the chat room! Simply click on that icon & it will pop up again on your screen.

If you still find no one else in the room, but intend to stay on the computer for a while longer you can open a second window to continue surfing. If you are still feeling a little confused, send me a private email with a couple of suggested times when we might meet together on bombo, because the note pad section has an instant messenger facility, so we can communicate that way, OR via email until we finally manage to meet at the same time in the chat room... :-)

These are our new permanent chat times, I will be there to chat & get to know you and anyone else who wants to join in!!

*******Please note times are approx according to where you live, there is approx. 20mins difference

Australian chatters: Monday Nights from 7pm to 10pm Australian East. Standard Any early bird US or Canadians: Sunday Mornings from 4:40am to 6:40am American East. Standard

US & Canadian Chatters Wednesday Nights from 7pm to 10pm American East. Standard Australian Chatters Thursday’s from 10am to 10am Australian East. Standard Well Brockenwing, I hope that helps…. Wednesday isn’t too far away, so we could be chatting as early as this week! Wouldn’t that be exciting!!!

I can’t wait to meet you & chat ;-) huggles & huggles…….

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
NSW Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.