Help - looking for a Doctor

Thu Jun 6 05:56:39 2002

I've written to this message board about 2 weeks ago and was told a Dr. Reidan and Dr. Reich. I'm looking for a doctor for my sister. Unfortunately, when she called Dr. Reich and was told that not only doesn't he accept any insurance but that he would not even fill out an insurance form, my sister absolutely cannot afford to see him. I guess I have a problem understanding why a doctor would not fill out insurance forms. In any case, I'm still looking for a doctor to help my sister. Her current doctor really doesn't want to treat her. She's home from the hospital now but still cannot hold food or even liquids down. She's constantly in the bathroom. My entire family is very concerned. Her current doctor admits there's a blockage but he does not want to operate right now.....he also does not want to do anymore laparscopic surgery as he's afraid he's going to puncture something (does this make sense????). So as we stand now.....no surgery...no eating...constantly in the bathroom.... Does anyone know of another doctor who treats patients with severe adhesions. We live in the New York area and will travel anywhere in the northeast. Any information would be most appreciated.

Rosemary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: