Re: This is Chrissie's husband Peter

Thu Jun 6 07:37:38 2002

Hi Peter:

Thanks so much for letting us know how Chrissie is doing. I miss her entertaining and cheerful messages so much! I always seem to feel worse towards the end of the week - I guess the long hours of work take a toll on my pain tolerance - and Chrissie's Friday afternoon messages are often the only thing keeping me sane! I've often been inspired by her ability to see the humor in almost any circumstance.

Slave huh? Hmmmmm.... I'm getting visions of Chrissie (angels cavorting all around her) sitting/laying on plush pillows, with Sally's cattle prod in one hand and a wicked, mischevious grin. Here's a word to the wise Pete - before contemplating ever saying "no" to Chrissie, arrange all dogs and cats strategically around her feet, stay back a safe distance of aprroximately 24 inches, and never, ever trust those angels! They have been known to entice Chrissie into all sorts of shenanigans that she would never have contemplated on her own!

Seriously, I pray that she feels better soon. I think Chrissie's a very lucky gal to have been blessed with someone who cares so much!!

--
Clare

At Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Pete wrote: > >I just wanted everyone to know that Chrissie is now home and getting >better every day. >We both want to thank everyone who has called with their thoughts and >concerns about her latest surgery with Dr.s Redan and Reich. >She is doing well and will be on this site real soon. >Again thank-you all and god's speed to PAIN-FREE life. > Chrissie's slave till better > Peter > >P.S. I want all to know I am not very good at getting on this computer >and with work and making dam sure my best friend and life long partner >gets better please understand that I am doiing my best to let all of you >know she will be fine.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: