To Rose

Fri Jun 7 14:42:31 2002

Dear Rose:

Have you ever had anything published? Lady, you really have a gift!

--
Clare

At Fri, 7 Jun 2002, rowdyladyrose@aol.com wrote: > >We have all been there...some of us more times than not. > >Depression's Web > >depression settles >familiarly in the >night, >softly, easily, >enfolding in its >embrace >all my desires, >no hope or fond >dream withstands >its weblike strands, >they are all gathered >in and jumbled >together, no ray >can penetrate its >steathly darkness >and i wake, >more wan and tired >than the day before. > >Please get help. Everyone needs help. Call a priest, a doctor or a >friend. >Just call someone who can be there with you now. > >We love you. > >kcmo rose > >At Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Browkenwing wrote: >> >>I just can't handle this anymore! Adhesions have >>taken everything away from me! My family and I have >>suffered enough!! I left my husband and two boy's >>today and I don't even know where I am going I have no place to go! I am >>so full of anger and pain! I am sooooo tired of waking up to face this >>day after day with Noooo hope in site! I know I am just feeling sorry >>for myself but I have tried everything possible! My husband and my boy's >>mean the >>world to me they are my whole life but this pain has >>distroyed me, I don't even know who I am anymore! I have just been >>driving around and you know what my oldest son was right, The pain goes >>where ever I go!!My husband has always >>been there for me through everything! It just is not fair to >>them anymore! I can't be the wife and mother I used to be >>because adhesions have taken that from me tooo!I have >>lost all faith in everything and everyone! Please keep >>my family in your prayers cause I can't do it anymore!I am >>not sure where I am going from here? I feel like I have >>totally lost my mind! You are the only ones that really know how I feel! >>Thanks for listening and being my Friends! >> >>-- >> _ >> (\@/) >> / \ >> /___\ >> ~Browkenwing~ >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: