To Rose Re: Clare

Mon Jun 10 17:02:16 2002

Rose:

Maybe it's strange that I didn't really find your poem depressing, just very real....

It must feel good to be able to express yourself so well - sort of a way to vent?

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Mon, 10 Jun 2002, rowdyladyrose@aol.com wrote: > >Clare, > >Let's see....school newspaper, International Society of Poets, family >newsletter...just nobody that would give me money LOL! > >Thanks! It's one of the ways I use to cope and not all my poems are >depressing, I actually do write some on nature and existence that are >uplifting. I'll try to scout some up. > >Take care, >Rose > >At Fri, 7 Jun 2002, clare wrote: >> >>Dear Rose: >> >>Have you ever had anything published? Lady, you really have a gift! >> >>-- >>Clare >> >>At Fri, 7 Jun 2002, rowdyladyrose@aol.com wrote: >>> >>>We have all been there...some of us more times than not. >>> >>>Depression's Web >>> >>>depression settles >>>familiarly in the >>>night, >>>softly, easily, >>>enfolding in its >>>embrace >>>all my desires, >>>no hope or fond >>>dream withstands >>>its weblike strands, >>>they are all gathered >>>in and jumbled >>>together, no ray >>>can penetrate its >>>steathly darkness >>>and i wake, >>>more wan and tired >>>than the day before. >>> >>>Please get help. Everyone needs help. Call a priest, a doctor or a >>>friend. >>>Just call someone who can be there with you now. >>> >>>We love you. >>> >>>kcmo rose >>> >>>At Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Browkenwing wrote: >>>> >>>>I just can't handle this anymore! Adhesions have >>>>taken everything away from me! My family and I have >>>>suffered enough!! I left my husband and two boy's >>>>today and I don't even know where I am going I have no place to go! I am >>>>so full of anger and pain! I am sooooo tired of waking up to face this >>>>day after day with Noooo hope in site! I know I am just feeling sorry >>>>for myself but I have tried everything possible! My husband and my boy's >>>>mean the >>>>world to me they are my whole life but this pain has >>>>distroyed me, I don't even know who I am anymore! I have just been >>>>driving around and you know what my oldest son was right, The pain goes >>>>where ever I go!!My husband has always >>>>been there for me through everything! It just is not fair to >>>>them anymore! I can't be the wife and mother I used to be >>>>because adhesions have taken that from me tooo!I have >>>>lost all faith in everything and everyone! Please keep >>>>my family in your prayers cause I can't do it anymore!I am >>>>not sure where I am going from here? I feel like I have >>>>totally lost my mind! You are the only ones that really know how I feel! >>>>Thanks for listening and being my Friends! >>>> >>>>-- >>>> _ >>>> (\@/) >>>> / \ >>>> /___\ >>>> ~Browkenwing~ >>>>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: