Re: Terrible Pain During Ovulation

Mon Jun 17 20:00:18 2002

Hello Barb! Welcome..i am so glad you found us..and you feel like you belong ive not been coming here for too long but i think this website and the friends ive made here have truly truly saved my life...and i hope we can all help you as well. Your symptoms are not like mine..but they sure sound relative to alot peoples here..but pain following surgery definitely sounds like adhesions.. Are you under a Drs care right now? Is your pain being addressed? The best advice that i got when i first came aboard and was truly informative and helpful..was this..read the stories on the adhesions quilt..and post your story there as well..and just read all you can here..check out the old archives and especially look for posts from Helen Dynda i know her posts have helped me tremendously..and just keep posting to the board..and asking questions..and tell about whats goin on with you..ok. And know that you are not alone..and we will do all we can to help you. Again Welcome..and i look forward to hearing more from you.. Hugs Love and lots of Prayer. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: