Sweet Rose........let me tell you about me doing my hair way back when........

Thu Jun 20 11:20:32 2002

Hi sweet Rose....after reading the below story you'll know why I have a professional do my hair. LOL Picture it, 1983 - Chrissie just a year out of high school taking the world on and knowing it all, of course. And why not, I just graduated, I'm a young woman with too many dreams and getting lost with the simplest directions. I've always had red hair all my life and really disliking it. Hmm with a last name Baron and kids calling me The Red Baron how on earth would one like the red hair? Hmm or was it the last name Baron? hmmm Anyway - growing up my Mother always said, touch the color of your hair and you are grounded for life. Well now - I'm a woman now and I can color my hair or pierce my whole ear can't I?! I went to the local store and searched for the blonde color mix I've always wanted for the color of my hair. I brought home the package (yes, I was still living at home - but I was working and paying rent, that counts right?) Mom took one look at the box and said, Honey, that's a little too drastic and I don't think it's going to work with your color hair. Oh Mom, what do you know? This color blonde is the "IN" look these days. OK says Mom with a grin on her cute face. I read the directions before coloring my long locks. I did everything the box said to do now why are some of the strands green on my head? YES GREEN! I went to the same local store and searched and searched for the box that had my original color red hair. I swore they would have it but NOOOO. So as I searched around the store with my hat falling off my head cause it was too big for my head. A nice big summer hat that covered not only my head but kept falling down to my eyes. Now why were people looking at me? As I past the mirror section in the store I saw a thick strand of green hair showing. You would think with all these punk rockers walking around with green, pink, yellow, bright orange hair you wouldn't get the double looks from people. BUT NOOO, triple looks were gocking at me and whispering......I wanted to crawl under the counter! I flew home with a box that was similar to my color hair with my tail between my legs...Mommy, please help me. She laughed, and laughed. All through the work Mom was doing on my head she was just chuckling away. It took a good 2 months before my hair returned to the normal color red! Since then, I have a professional do my hair. Highlights only! I've learned my lesson...teee hee With lots of love and more coming your way my sweet Rose, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: