Dear Sweet Brenda :-)

Mon Jun 24 21:04:24 2002

I am so sorry to hear about all your pain :-( You came to the right place cause everyone here totally understand what you are going through!! I felt just like you do a couple weeks ago(you can read my postings on the board) andI did leave my husband and two boy's I drove around and stayed at a motel overnight:-( I have never done anything like it before! I think I had a nervous breakdown or something. But you know what My 13 year old son said something that kept ringing in my ears while I was gone he said " You can try and run but you can't run from the pain inside and when you are gone WE can't be there to help you" It was by the Grace of God,Love from my wonderful husband, my two terrific boy's, and the Love and prayers from all my friends here on this board That brought me out of the terrible darkness that I was in! I could not get home fast enough! There is light at the end of the tunnel :-)I am still in terrible pain and feeling worse than ever but God wrapped his loving wings around me and gave me new eyes to see with! Please don't give up we are all here for you and will do anything to help you! Hold on to your family and your boyfriend as tight as you can and be honest with them and let them help you! I know that is hard because I am just learning to do the samething cause I have always done everything myself too, I have found that they are very willing to help but I just have to learn to ask for there help! Please keep us posted so we know you are alright! Sending you a GREAT BIG HUG!!

--
                 A Prayer For Relief
Send down your angel who in his mercy gives comfort and
relief to those who suffer. Let the sick and infirm be
healed. Lighten and relieve their pain. Let them have
respite from suffering that they may see your light.
Let healing come swiftly with the dawn.Blessed are you,
O Lord, who uphold the sick on their bed of Sorrow! May
their days once more be good and their years be Happy!
Blessed are you, who uphold, save, and restore the sick.
                   From Praying in the Jewish Tradition

God Bless My Adhesion Family _ (\@/) / \ /___\ ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: