Re: Hey Jo - relaxation tec.

Tue Jun 25 12:36:32 2002

Thnx for sharing your interesting info on colours Chrissie... have you looked at your story on bombo yet? Your pretty pink writing is there along with some sparkle and a guardian angel or two.... the one with the rose in her teeth is the wild child who took that slippery wet ride on your shoulder that night in the tub LOL That angel needs her teeth and everything else to hang on with... some of the things you get up to! LOL That's why we love you, because you put the sparkle zest and a smile into our day.

I will add your relaxation method to the "How to Cope" section, Thank you! I would also LOVE to know more about colours.... could you write something up about it for me please??? I would LOVE to find a place for it on the beach too.

You are right; we are all different and different things work for different people. I want to add as much information and collect as many different ideas as I can about coping skills and diversional therapies.

Funny you should say that green is for healing, because I have has a bit of a dislike for green for years, but since my hysterectomy in 2000, I have found myself adding more and more green in our home! I have added throw rugs, to new paint colours for inside and out of our house. I have turned away from the safe neutrals and soft pinks and peaches and moved towards vibrant purples, deep pinks that have an earthy tome to them to bright orange for one of the girls bedrooms...and no, not the whole room, just the footprints we plan to paint as a funky border...to be a bit different. I think I have done that because we still don’t have much of a garden, and what we do is in pots…

Whoops.... there I go again.... raving on! LOL Hopefully I will catch you for Wednesday nights chat? It starts at 8pm and runs until 10pm Eastern Standard Time (but don’t be surprised if you catch us there later…LOL! Oh, and after making your story all pretty, I re-wrote mine and added a few pictures...including one of my family (Shane & girls) take a peek and you will see what I mean about the difference in our heights... ;-)

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
NSW Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.