Sons Friend Has Adhesions.

Thu Jun 27 20:48:12 2002

Just wanted to mention that one of my sons very good friends is in the hospital at the moment...last year he was in a terrible car accident..that ended up causing him to have a Colostomy and then 4 more surgeries then another surgery toresect his bowels..and eeverything...well he keeps having awful terrible pain..and the Drs can find NO REASON for it..so i called his DONNY'S MOM and i said HEY..maybe he has adhesions..?? so he was scheduled Monday for an exploratory surgery..and sure enough...the Dr said Gross Massive adhesions..which of course were stuck to every organ he has just about..so they removed a whole bunch of them..and after 4 hrs of surgery closed him up..because he was starting to have some trouble with the anasthesia...The Dr said he would probably require 2 or 3 more surgerys to get all of the adhesions. and he is going to send him to Pain Management..as soon as he leaves the hospital..Is that ironic or what ... So Please lets keep poor Donny in our prayers ok..and i will sure be talking to him ..and telling him all about different barriers etc.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: