Re: Stiff Rock Hard Painful Legs.

Thu Jun 27 22:22:37 2002

Dear My Adhesion Family,

I just wanted to let you all know I have a surgery date with Dr. Koerell for August 5th. I'm really scared. I have had the worst week. Sorry I haven't been around much, but between the pain, plans for Germany, and trying to keep up with everyday life, I'm over whelmed. I feel like a ship that's sinking. I just want to give up. Anyway, please know I think and pray for you all everyday. Please pray for me! I really, really need it. Tish or Raven if you have any questions, I might be able to help you with, just let me know. Hope everyone is having a pain free night. Thanks for being here.

Love, Jill

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tish Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:35 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Stiff Rock Hard Painful Legs.

Thanks Raven for your help...i have since begun the process of getting all of my medical records together.. Now what would the next step be after that?? When you have your surgery ..will you also be having the spray gel??? I sure hope to have it myself... Please let me know..when you here anything so i can be double praying for you.. Big Hugs and Love.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: