Re: adhesions

Fri Jul 5 20:54:40 2002

When I first began this email (I started writing it right after I returned from the doctor and wasn't feeling too badly...but left it on my screen to do something....I wanted to make an attempt at humor that it had come to me that doctors don't understand adhesions for a good reason....that they suffered from adhesions of the worst kind....adhesions of the brain.

Hope this lightens things a bit.

--
Karla

At Fri, 5 Jul 2002, K Nygren wrote: > >Hi all! > >Just wanted to let you know that I am still around. I did have the most recent bout with kidney failure and as of my follow-up appointment today am still fighting that. At this time they are working but still at a decreased level. I began running fevers again on Wednesday and last night they were up to 103. My doctor told me at my follow-up appointment that he didn't know what to do anymore. He doubled the dosage of antibiotic that I am on....from 500 mg Cipro twice a day to 750 mg three times a day. When I saw him this morning I didn't feel too bad....but as I am sitting here writing this tonite I feel awful. I am going from having the chills to sweating. My temp is 103.8. I am scared. I hurt everywhere. I don't know what to do. I am very scared that this is the infection that will be the end. I have been given the highest levels of iv antibiotics to try and beat this and it hasn't happened. I have a pain in the right kidney area that I have never had before. It is like I have a bowling ball in my back. Not the stabbing pains that I experience so frequently, nor the dull aching pain. This pain is like a strong solid weight just sitting there continuously. > >All I can say is that I am scared....I am trying to draw on all of my strengths...trying to visualize myself sitting in the arms of the Lord until all the pain is gone....but it isn't happening. I am turning to you, my friends....for your love and support. Please pray for me. > >Love to all, > >Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: