Re: adhesions

Fri Jul 5 21:02:58 2002

Dearest Karla, I am praying for you to feel LOTS better. I have missed your posts terribly. My thoughts are with you. Love, Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Karla" <ifirgit@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 9:56 PM Subject: Re: adhesions

> When I first began this email (I started writing it right after I
> returned from the doctor and wasn't feeling too badly...but left it on
> my screen to do something....I wanted to make an attempt at humor that
> it had come to me that doctors don't understand adhesions for a good
> reason....that they suffered from adhesions of the worst
> kind....adhesions of the brain.
>
> Hope this lightens things a bit.
>
> Karla
>
> At Fri, 5 Jul 2002, K Nygren wrote:
> >
> >Hi all!
> >
> >Just wanted to let you know that I am still around. I did have the most
recent bout with kidney failure and as of my follow-up appointment today am still fighting that. At this time they are working but still at a decreased level. I began running fevers again on Wednesday and last night they were up to 103. My doctor told me at my follow-up appointment that he didn't know what to do anymore. He doubled the dosage of antibiotic that I am on....from 500 mg Cipro twice a day to 750 mg three times a day. When I saw him this morning I didn't feel too bad....but as I am sitting here writing this tonite I feel awful. I am going from having the chills to sweating. My temp is 103.8. I am scared. I hurt everywhere. I don't know what to do. I am very scared that this is the infection that will be the end. I have been given the highest levels of iv antibiotics to try and beat this and it hasn't happened. I have a pain in the right kidney area that I have never had before.! > It is like I have a bowling ball in my back. Not the stabbing pains
that I experience so frequently, nor the dull aching pain. This pain is like a strong solid weight just sitting there continuously. > >
> >All I can say is that I am scared....I am trying to draw on all of my
strengths...trying to visualize myself sitting in the arms of the Lord until all the pain is gone....but it isn't happening. I am turning to you, my friends....for your love and support. Please pray for me. > >
> >Love to all,
> >
> >Karla
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: