BEV...elevated liver enzymes

Mon Jul 22 12:25:36 2002

BEV,

The drugs you're taking may be the cause of your elevated liver enzymes. The only way to know for sure is to tell your doctor you want of your blood level checked - for the drugs you are taking.

~ ~ ~

I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. I too have bladder pain and microscopic blood in the urine. I have been diagnosed by my urologist with I.C. I have had three surgeries to remove masive pelvic and abdominal adhesions. This has all been very painful and still is. This all started with two messy C-Sections. I hope you find a good doctor that can help you with all this. I had my gallbladder removed in 1995 due to pain under the ribcage. It was very inflamed and wrapped in scar tissue. Removal of the gallblader has not releived the pain. For the past two years my liver enzymes have been elevated and the docs can find no reason for it. I had this pain long before the liver enzymes elevated and the docs said they couldn't find out why. The doc that removed my gallbladder said everything looked all inflamed in there. I guess it must be the adhesions. I have been on antinflamatories for the past three years but nothing has helped. I hope you can find a doc who knows how to treat your problems. I am not a doc and would never give anyone medical advice

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: