Re: I can't believe I found this site!!

Sun Jul 28 04:22:17 2002

Christine,

I understand your feeling that God has abandoned you....it is very hard to maintain a faith when you suffer day in and day out while having the knowledge that nothing can be done to help you. Please know that God would never abandon you. He is working very diligently in the background, carrying you through the toughest times and holding your hand when you cry out in pain. We don't always recognize the ways in which the Lord works, but please know that he IS working for you. I have shared with the others what I do to reaffirm my faith and I hope you don't mind my sharing it with you. There are so many days when I just don't understand "why me". Why all this pain and suffering. But, I never question my faith. I just close my eyes and envision myself standing in front of the Lord. He opens up his arms and I climb up on his lap. His arms wrap around me and his love and understanding envelope me completely. This knowledge gets me through each and every day. I don't question my faith anymore. Yes, there are days when I am weak....but my faith is always there and these visualizations serve to make my faith stronger.

Love, Karla

Somewhere up in the stars................. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Christine Lake" <clake@americanchartered.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 6:58 PM Subject: Re: I can't believe I found this site!!

> Thanks Jan for your care and concern. You are right, it is a terrible
> thing to have to be a member here. However, I'm very grateful and
> appreciative of the support that everyone seems to provide to each
> other. I've felt so alone these last few months, even though my friends
> and family have been very caring and supportive. No one seems to really
> understand how exhausting physically and mentally chronic pain can be.
> I'm finding myself sinking into depression, and I cry almost daily
> because I'm so tired of the whole mess. One of the saddest parts is
> that my faith in God has been weakened. I feel as if even God has
> abandoned me to live my days suffering alone. I hope that you find the
> answers you are looking for. Thanks again!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: