ToEveryone! This and That!

Wed Aug 7 23:52:04 2002

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is at least comfy tonight..ive not been posting much lately..i have just felt like crap lately..the pain is coming back slowly but surely ..i asssume my tolerance to the meds is up...so im having to take more of the lorcet for breakthrough boo..plus the added stress of My Moms illness and the not knowing is really getting me down..i just lost my Dad 2 years ago and to think of losing my Mother now is just really wearing me down. Anyway i apologize for noteven trying to be helpful to anyone..i guess i have been feeling sorry for myself ..shame on me.. I see my pain Dr on Tuesday so i guess we will travel the 8 hours sometime over the weekend..then come back towards the end of next week. I was so tickled to hear that Jill Limpus made her way to Germany also and has had her first surgery..Jill i am so happy for you and i am praying for Gods Speed in the recovery process and i also pray that your DEVIL PAIN will be gone forever! To all the new people who have posted..Welcome..and if i can help you in anyway please feel free to ask or feel free to email me ..

Tami i hope you had a safe and somewhat comfy trip..i have been praying for you often...and thinking of you all the time...And i am so very sorry for the loss of your loved one...

Thank You to all of you who have been sending me emails regarding my Mom and for all of the encouragment and love you have been sending..that helps me soooo very much.

To Shawnna..You are so very special to me..and i want you to know how much our love and friendship means to me...ALOT! And i hope you are feeling better after your procedure today. To Raven...I am praying alot for you today..My Friend> and am anxious to get word that the bleeding has stopped or that they are doing something to help you

And To Sweet Chrissy Thanx so much for your sweet angels and for all your care and concern..and i am so sorry that the pain is back after your surgery..and i am praying that it will all be solved very soon.

And to everyone Thank You all for your prayers and the love i feel radiating from here....and i am praying for you also..and sending tons of Love And Hugs.

Hugs and Love And Prayers for ALL> God Bless Us all.. And lets pray that SPRAY GEL gets to the US SOON.. Or that we can all get to Germany ASAP! Love Tish...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: