Re: ToEveryone! This and That!

Fri Aug 9 20:44:14 2002

Sweet Bobbi. Thank You for you encouragement and caring..it means so very much to me..and i am so sorry to hear of your Grandparents illnesses and your Grandpas death.. When i lost my Dad 2 yrs ago last mar..i had been his sole caregiver from the minute he was diagnosed with Bladder cancer..to the very end as the angels came from heaven and took him home...so his death was so very hard for me in alot of different ways..i didnt even want the funeral home to come and get his body..cause i felt that it was my job to take care of him..and it was very hard to continue on with life..cause i had forgotten how to live..i was simply a caregiver..then i was the caretaker of Mom who had not only lost her Hubby of 50 years and 4 months..she lost her best freind too...So i had to help her also. I will certainly keep you and your Grandmother and family in my prayers also. Just dont forget that you can never ever tell a loved one that you love them too much..just treasure every moment you have with them now.. You take care of you too and i too am always here for you.. God Bless You..Dear Bobbi. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: