Re: Feling the Blues!

Tue Aug 13 14:58:26 2002

Dear Annie, I'm sorry you are feeling so down, but we have all been there before and know exactly how you are feeling. As far as the test I'd get them done. When you have all the results and it shows nothing and finally your Dr. will think it could be adhesions. We have all been down that road time and time again with the tests and it is frustrating but in order to diagnose that there is no other problems you may have to do it. Let us know whats happening. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: monkopen@wn.com.au Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 11:23 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Feling the Blues!

Hi All Adhesion Suffers, I am only new to this site but tonite I have a very strong feeling of the "Blues". On my last post I gave my Scan results. My doc phoned & now wants me to go for further tests. After many tears & no, no, no she gently persuaded me that I really did need follow up scans. After saying yes & organising them I am now having second thoughts. Do I really need these tests? How are they going to help my adhesion problem in the long term? Where will it all finish.Will I have a better lifestyle from the results? I'm sick & tired of it all. God bless all suffers. Annie

--
Annie H

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: