Re: Wait until you hear this!

Tue Aug 13 18:09:59 2002

Dear Jenny!

I am flabbergasted! I just don't know what to say!! It just makes me sooo angry when I read stories like the one you have posted on the board! Let me just say that an ovarian remnant IS a very REAL possibility, especially if you have a cyst AND it is VERY painful, because I have been through that.

Jenny, if you don't have your ovaries, but have a small piece left behind your body's pituitary gland will send out extra hormones to stimulate what it thinks is a non-functioning ovary. These hormones are what cause the cysts and they can become quite large, press on nerves etc, and cause a GREAT deal of pain!

Jenny, yell, scream, chuck a tantrum in the ER waiting room if you have to (I did that after our car accident *grin* shoulda seen everyone come running to help LOL) whatever it takes Jenny, MAKE them get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible!

Keep us posted on your progress...and as one of the "oldies" on here (*cough* in length of time I have been posting NOT age! LOL), may I say welcome back.... although under better circumstances certainly would have been MUCH much better.

I hope that your lovely family & hubby are doing well.... and please Jen, keep us posted on your progress. I for one have missed your posts here for quite some time. I hope you are doing well at school and that your adhesions pain & this new development don't interfere with it too much.

Join me in the chat room this Wednesday evening on bombobeach.com from 8pm to 10 US Eastern Standard time.... I hope you are well enough to join us, it would be great to catch up with you after so long.

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
NSW Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.