Re: Not feeling to well :-(ANGIE

Mon Aug 19 23:30:17 2002

Rita, Hey, sweetie, How are you doing tonight??? It is soo weird these darn Adhesions, when you said the thing about all the pillows & sleeping on your back ..it sounds like we are twins, all mine is in my abdomen & whole left side so I'm always on my right side cause the pain is sooo excruciating on the left, ya know?? I also have low back pain with it,... But this aint my first Rodeo, I have had 14 major surgeries, last one being on July 12th....& I'm worse!!!!!!!!!!! They grow so rampid in me, the Docters say they see me being completly im-mobile in the future, GRREEEAAATTT!!!!!!!!!! My poor husband too, I love him soo much he is my Angel!!!!!! Does it hurt you the next day after having relations with your hubby???? When we do have them, I'm in Bed crying sooo hard the next day in severe pain that lasts for days, terrible isnt it the pain we go through..... Bentyl, I've taken that before but now they have me on Librax for intestinal spasms because I have Adhesions on my intestines that when I have Bowel movements its like I'm in labor!!!!!!!!!!! But when it really gets bad they sometimes give me valium, or xanax in a low dose, that helps the most....Tylenol #3, is all you take???? You poor baby, I know that dont even knock the edge off They give me Lortabs 10mgs for pain & Duragesic patches when needed,,,, Sometimes I even have to take Mucle relaxers, at times & still in pain ......... But I havent had my patches in a while, I go to the Dr. Friday & maybe there will be some relief in sight..... Steriod injections help alot too, they arent great for ya, but the way I look at it, things couldnt get much worse....About Germany I'm like you about that situation, IF.... They can tell me I'd walk away pain free for at least a year, yes I'd be interested, but I'd like to hear some stories a year from now, from the people who say they are feeling so Good!!!!!!!!!! You can write me & vent anytime you desire, sweetie..I know how you feel thats for sure.....If you dont mind me asking how old are you??? I'm 37..... tooo young to be feeling like my life is over & the need to be in an old folks home thats for sure....lol..lol...Well sweetie-pie my prayers are with you & I'm praying you at least get some better medicine...They all say we have IBS, thats bull we have Adhesions on our intestines that cause misery..............Well sweets I'm gonna go TRY to sleep, as like you its a very hard thing to do, cant never get comfortable, the pain always waking me up......Another question if you dont mind, Do you have alot of trouble urinating???? I do It s really weird its difficult & sometimes has a burning or stingy sensation like nerves or something, or like my bladder never empties right. but I have Adhesions on my bladder & Kidneys, & Ureters too, Go figure!!!!!!!!!!! Well God Bless you & keep you , my friend............. Goodnight & thanks for the conversation, it helps me as well!!!!!!!!!!! Love & Hugs, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: