Need your help A.S.A.P.

Wed Aug 21 21:37:32 2002

Talked with my last surgeon in Calf. yoday , I only got 10 minutes of his time. I told him I feel I am malabsorbing in upper G.I. area have been for quite some time but no Drs. can find out what it is. He quickly mentioned this test called an upper G.I. blood panel (this might not be spelled right) Asodopolas,?? He said alot of Drs. do not know about this to test for it , unless they are well versed in it. Something about the test is run at the The Great Smokey labs???? I am assuming this is in Tenn? I had an episode where my legs charlie horsed recently for 31 hours and I know this is due to my adhesions plus the fact my right intestinal area does the same thing and didn't associate the 2 until my legs did this, and they are threating to reoccure nightly. Going to new primary Dr. Fri and need to guide her somehow so I can get better care. Please anyone having this problem and knows what it is or can guide me, I would deeply appriciate it, or as to what the test is, once again, had to work through another obstruction, also am tired as you all are of Dr.s that don't care or get too overwhelmed to deal with our cases.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: