Re: Thank you all

Thu Aug 22 00:35:07 2002

"K", Yes there are side effects to the oxycontin, I have mitro-valve prolapse, and sometimes the oxy really makes my heart rate fast so I take my heart meds for that, and when I first started on it I had bad headaches so the doc gave my Migrazone for that and I still experience nausea at times so I take promethazine as needed for that!!!! But it does ease the pain most of the time. I am like you I just want to stay out of bed and be able to do things like I used to. I am turning 33 next wed. and feel like an old lady, I even walk with a cane most of the time because I fall a lot. The doctor told me today that he thinks that during my last surgery in Feb. That apparently some nerves were "sewn up" when the opened me up vaginally, and that is causing the pains that run up and down my legs and up through the vagina. It seems that it is always something new I just want to feel normal!!!!! Also like you when I do have a half way good day, I just want to get out of bed and do everything, but when I do I suffer miserably afterwards. I feel like my kids are suffering too, because they have had to take on so much responsibility lately, they do the grocery shopping, banking etc. That is what I told the doctor today, that something just had to give somewhere because this "disease" is not only affecting my life, but theirs too. Well here's to answers I hope we both get really soon and relief too!!!!!!!! Have a comfy night. LOTS OF PAINFREE HUGS, SHAWNNA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: