Re: Still feeling horrible

Thu Aug 22 15:28:10 2002

Angie, Thanks for such a quick response. I don't know what I would do without the help, support and prayers of all of ya'll. I live in Arkansas and I have been trying to find someone a little bit more educated about adhesions. I have had 15 surgeries in the last 8 years for the removal of adhesions, with the last two being on April 29, 2002 and then again on May 15, 2002, and with these last 2 they took out a total of 111 inches of my intestine. I was on antibiotocs the entire 38 days I was in the hospital, 4 different kinds at the same time to be exact, and I have also been on antibiotics everyday since I've been home from the hospital. I actually think that I am worse off now than before thses last surgeries, my enzyme levels are down extremly low and I have been taking enzymes for the last 2 weeks, but I had blood work done a week ago and they weren't any better. I'm really beginning to think that this horrible ordeal is eventually going to kill me. I'm sorry to vent so much, it's just that I am about to my breaking point. Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: