Re: Thank you all(SHAWNA L.)

Thu Aug 22 22:56:17 2002

Shawna L., Hey, sweety I think we have a whole lot in common, its soooo strange....I like you also am a clean freak, My house use to always be perfect,& I was always up & going everything done way before noon, Now I like you have to live in a so, so clean house & eat out alot more than I want to at times, it drives me crazy too!!!!!!! As for your dear sweet hubby, I am just like you there also, I am very eaisly excited also BUT, my husband is a Angel & is sooo afraid of hurting me also, so I also like you think the same way you do.... I cry alot also & am so afraid some HEALTHY woman comes along and Him like you say being a man & his human nature, it really scares me....My husband is a boss to a sheet-metal company & has secrataries around him all day single, at that, & not only that like your husband works till about 6-7p.m., & sometimes I just sit & cry with worry......My mom tells me he loves me & IF he was to stray, then he didnt love me anyways, Gee thanks mom, that really doesnt help, All I can do is have faith in the good lord above,& hope and pray, & that I do....I think we all have these in-securities because of all the problems we have, ya know??? By the way , I am from the Houston, Texas area......& I am 37 years old & feel like I am 99, I see old women having alot more fun than me, & it really makes me sad, Because I remember the "me" before the endometeroisos, & Adhesions, its a sad thing....I too have had vaginal -cuff repair surgery 2 times......The leg pain is something new since my surgery on july 12th....not to mention the pain in my Groin area.. Mine is all the way up my left side, to my Rib-cage, & every organ in the abdomen area.....So far no answers on what is wrong with or the reason why I pee blood at times, & like you feel like its a chore to urinate, & what you said happend to you when you stood up well dont feel like the lone ranger, Its happened to me, but luckily I've been at home....I have had my bladder lifted years ago, & Sometimes wonder has it fell again???I only have one child a daughter, she is 20 years old, & just made me a grand-ma, to a little Baby boy, he is 3 weeks old, & way to cute!!! I want to be able to enjoy him too, I already have missed out on alot with him, & that makes me cry, I just dont know what to do anymore.......... Please keep in touch with me & let me know about all your tests sweetie... I'm gonna go try to get some sleep, have long day tommorow..... Have a Blessed day, & You my friend are in my prayers............. Love, & Hugs, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: