Re: Thank you all(SHAWNA L.)

Thu Aug 22 23:33:07 2002

Dear Angie, I just can't believe we are so much a like!!!! If you don't mind, could you feel me in on what to expect with the vaginal cuff repair, this is a new one for me. Is recovery pretty fast and is there any relief afterwards and does it help the leg pain at all? Sorry for all the questions, but any surgery just scares me!!!! So what is being a grandma like? I can't wait to have grandkids, I have already got a lot of little tyke toys just for them that I saved from my own kids. I know I will spoil them rotten. Did I tell you about my friend Tish here on the board? She goes to pain management somewhere in TX and gets just excellent care!!! They even give her nerve pills. I could stand some of those from time to time. That is one bad thing with pain meds they just keep you feeling so edgy. I read a lot on here about addiction but let me tell you the minute I am pain free those pills are going down the toilet!!! I have a love/ hate relationship with pain pills, lol. Well I am going to try and lay down now hopefully I will not get up all night to pee!!!! Hope you have a comfy night!!! God Bless, Shawnna L

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: