Re: To Bobbi from Jo

Fri Aug 23 09:41:21 2002

Jo, Thanks for responding, it is always so nice to hear from you. My Surgery on the 29 th of April lasted 5 1/2 hours and my next one on May 15 lasted 7 hours and I was in intensive care for a total of 10 days. I was in the hospital for 38 days, and the sad part is that I'm worse now than before I went into the hospital. One Surgeon di my first 13 surgeries for adhesion removal and I had one problem after another, infections, abcesses, and staph infection, so when I had to have it again I went to another Dr.,thinking he might help and also he was the only one that would even talk about helping me all of the other Surgeons I had talked to or been referred to told me they were not in the business of cleaning up someone else's messes, so I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.I've lsot my insurance coverage now and the Collector in the Doc's office told me that I was going to lose my prievalage(sp) to my Docs care, so I'm trying to find someone else, but I'm not having any luck. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had so many problems. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you again. Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: