Re: Unnessary Surgeries & Chronic Pain & Scar Tissue

Wed Aug 28 22:48:22 2002

Dear Mega, We are hear to support you and listen. We all have horror stories and everyone is hurting. But this site helps to comfort us and to give us strength. Let us know how you are doing we really care. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: mega10@roges.com Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:19 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Unnessary Surgeries & Chronic Pain & Scar Tissue

Since 1992 till 2000 I have had about 17 surgeries. Over 3/4's of them were unnessary. For many years now I have been existing in a nightmare of chronic pain, caused by all these surgeries. My doctors "THINK" that one of the reasons I have chronic pain is due to scar tissue & adhesions. I have been poked & prodded. I've had more tests then you can possibly imagine. I've had surgeries that starts with Tubal Occlusion, to Tubal Reversal, Laparoscopys, Laparatomys, ectopic pregnancies, hysterectomy (which I still have my right ovary and tube left). I recently found out that I not only didn't need to go through these unnessary surgeries, but that my hysterectomy could have been avoided altogether. The anesthetic alone is very harmful. All of these procedures have left me with emotional, mental & physical scars. I am on a prescribed narcotic which is also causing me alot of problems. I have tried to get off of them but it really does a number on my chronic pain & I go through horrible withdrawl symptoms. Not only am I suffering, but so have my two sons & husband & my family. It is very hard for me to see my family see me this way. I use to be a happy go lucky, go-getter type women. I now feel like a hollow, I wanted to say women, but that is something I don't feel like. I am in the process of going into a treatment centre & taking care of other legal matters. My story could go on & on, but by the time I was finished you'd feel like half your life had gone by. I do feel scared, alone, confused, and have some anger issues to deal with because of the doctors & other issues. I would welcome and greatly appreciate anyone's feedback and help on this matter. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope and pray that we all get the help and answers we need. " HERE IS TO LIVING A LIFE."

Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now, MeGaaA mega10@rogers.com

--
MeGaaA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: